Our mission is to ensure that the individual human rights of children are respected and all children live, grow, and are nurtured in protective and loving home environments regardless of family status, gender, ethnicity or income. We all have a responsibility to provide children with a safe home and support children who are at risk. Governments, professionals and criminals in the system must all be held accountable for their actions.
- Ensuring Governments meet their responsibilities to adhere to the UN Rights of a Child Convention.
- Working with Government and Partners to initiate an Annual Children’s Summit for experts, advocates, victims and policy makers to collaborate and innovate.
- Supporting children who have lost a sibling to murder or traumatic death.
- Using our education, knowledge and first-hand experience to actively participate in policy reforms.
- To preserve the memory of Teagan Batstone who was a special little girl who touched many in life and even more in death.